-->

introducing my self and who have this blog

Advertisemen
hey guys in this posting i wan to introducing who have and at once my self.so you can know about me.and maybe we can to be a friend.so lets i want to inroducing my self

name    : Wahyu Dwi Kuncoro
birth     : Banyuwangi,17 Febuary 1995
gender  : male
dream   : profesional progamer, game developer
hobby   : make posting in blog ,play game

and one again guys you can infite me for change your frind at sosial media 

e-mail       : wahyukuncoro6@gmail.com
facebook  : wahyu kuncoro(protongile@yahoo.co.id)
BBM        : 75108F22
instagram  : wahyukuncoro777

ok guy that all my intro ducing about my self hope you nterest about my writing se yaa and i'll wait you to be my friend in social media ok......
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Gambar, artikel ataupun video yang ada di web ini terkadang berasal dari berbagai sumber media lain. Hak Cipta sepenuhnya dipegang oleh sumber tersebut. Jika ada masalah terkait hal ini, Anda dapat menghubungi kami disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments
© Copyright 2017 wahyu kuncoro blog - All Rights Reserved - Created By BLAGIOKE Diberdayakan oleh Blogger